Momentum, an 80-page quarterly, is the largest MS-related publication in the world with a circulation of 500,000 and an average readership of almost 1 million. Momentum readers are people with MS and their families and friends; physicians, nurses and allied health-care providers and researchers; and National MS Society event fundraisers and donors. The magazine features stories of people living with MS, consumer issues, news of advances in MS research, reports on MS activism and expert opinions from MS specialists. Momentum is dedicated to providing reliable, comprehensive and timely information on all aspects of multiple sclerosis.
- 84% of our audience is female.
- 77% of recipients have MS. On average, those with MS are diagnosed 16 years ago.
- 63% of Momentum’s audience are between 35 – 54.
- 68% of Momentum readers report reading the last 4 issues.
- 44% pass their issues to at least one other person, and 26% filed an article for future reference.
- 36% have taken one action as a result of reading advertising.
- 72% have taken at least one action as a result of reading articles or columns in the publication.
- 61% of Momentum readers are interested in MS research and find that the articles meet their needs.
- Average time spent with each issue = 47 minutes
* Question Pro Research Survey – 2013
Download Momentum magazine’s 2018 Rate Card and Media Kit.
Reasons to advertise
Momentum offers access to the most sophisticated, best-informed, most cutting-edge information about multiple sclerosis and offers advertisers a targeted pipeline to reach key decision-makers and influencers in the buying market.
Elisa N. Beerbohm